In a post started here, I asked you to respond to my reader’s comments on their biggest challenge in growing their business.
What I’d like from you:
1. Read through the responses.
2. Find one that you know how to solve, or for which you have a helpful suggestion.
3. Leave a comment with your answer. (Remember, you can post under an anonymous “name.”)
4. If your response is on this list, check back here for what people suggested.
Knowing where and how to grow, and how to start. Knowing that I can do it. Just simply getting unstuck.
- Professional Services Firm
Finding Time to Delegate
The manager knows he’s spread too thin and needs to delegate more and “do” less, but he doesn’t seem to find the time. As a result, we two senior leaders aren’t taking an active role. This is all made worse by the addition of two new hires that just slow things down, and a remodeling project that slow it down more. How can we get things moving again?
- Security Contractor
Leave your responses below.